We/Our/Us means Cecilian Theatre Arts.
CLASSES/ PROJECTS /
- Parents/Guardian to ensure student has a break & fluids NB:(Please note the following foods are strictly disallowed : POPCORN, NUTS, CRISPS, APPLES & YOUGURTS)
- Students must wear suitable clothing, i.e T-Shirts, Leggings/Shorts & Runners (Dresses/Skirts/ Boots disallowed)
- The Parent/Guardian will permit first aid to be administered to their child by a suitably qualified member of staff where considered necessary. The Parent/Guardian furthermore authorises a qualified medical practitioner to provide emergency treatment or medication if necessary in a case of emergency.
- All medical conditions or special needs, to include food or animal allergies/asthma must be clearly communicated to us on enrollment form.
- Cecilian Theatre Arts use Photographs/Videos taken during classes /projects/rehearsals & productions for parents interest & promotional use. They maybe displayed on our website, facebook, Instagram, YouTube pages, other social media, flyers and banners. The media may also visit our school to take photographs or film footage during an event. Students will often appear in these images, which may appear in local or national newspapers, or on televised programmes. Surnames of the students will not be published anywhere inline with our child protection policy, unless permission is given by the parent/guardian.
It is Parents/Guardians responsibility to send us a signed letter stating if you do not want your child to be included in the above.
- Cecilian Theatre Arts will not be held responsible for any accidents or injuries sustained during classes/projects/rehearsals/production dates. (Full Public Liability Insurance held)
- Cecilian Theatre Arts are not responsible for students outside classes/projects/rehearsals & production dates & times.
- We choose one project a year pertaining to each age group. This maybe a Studio Recording, Music Videos, Charity Event, Festival Performance, (National St Patricks Day Festival) Variety Show, Musical at Draiocht. These may incur an extra project fee. The fee for this may vary depending on the project.
- Cecilian Theatre Arts does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any property belonging to students.
- Cecilian Theatre Arts reserves the right to suspend any student that is disruptive to the school due to misbehaviour or whose behaviour puts them or others at risk.
- Parents/Guardian are requested to let us know who will be collecting their child in advance of classes/projects & rehearsal dates if it is someone other than Parents/Guardian.
- Class Fees are strictly Non-Refundable.
- Please note Junior Class students will be accompanied to and from the main bathroom door for safety.
- A class may be cancelled due to extreme weather conditions or other occurrence outside our control for safety, these classes will not be rescheduled.
- It is Parent/Guardians responsibility to inform us of any changes in Address, emergency contact phone number or medical conditions of students.
- We contact Parents/Guardians via Text, WhatsApp & Email to communicate ongoing important school information. We have a senior student WhatsApp group to send information directly to students regarding music for example. Parents will always be informed directly about all event/class details. Please let us know by way of a signed letter if you do not wish us to communicate directly with your child.
- It is Parents/Guardians responsibility to read all Terms & Conditions, Child Safegaurding & GDPR Policy on our site regularly, these are subject to change in line with any new practices/legislation.